SPSC Jobs July 2020 Sindh Public Service Commission
Located In The City Of Hyderabad, The Commission Operates Under Article 242 Of Pakistan's Legal Constitution, Which Grants It Autonomous Status Under Trade Rules. In Addition, The Commission Also Has Administrative Power With Financial Autonomy To An Extent That Enables It To Make Decisions As An Independent Institution. Speaking Of The List Of President And Affiliate Members Of The Organization, It Consists Of A President Appointed Directly By The Previously Elected Governor Of Sindh. However, The Members Are Taken Care Of By The Governor Himself, But With The Advice Of The Acting Chief Minister. Of Course, The Secretary Is Responsible For Creating Links Between The Commission, The Secretariat And Other Related Government Organizations.
=== Public Health Engineering and Rural Development Department ===
=== 65 Assistant Engineers (BPS-17) ===
06 Electrical / Electronics
=== Sports and Youth Affairs Department ===
=== 06 Assistant Engineers (BPS-17) ===
=== Forest and Wildlife Department ===
=== BPS-17 ===
02 Assistant Conservative of Forests
=== BPS-16 ===
23 Range Forest Officers
How To Apply SPSC Jobs July 2020
(1) Candidates are required to pay examination fee of Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) for each post separately through challan in the Head of Account “C02101-Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)” in any branch Official Website. Www.spsc.gov.pk of State Bank/National Bank of Pakistan situated in Sindh. The original Bank Challan shall be retained to be presented at the time of interview.
(2) Application Form, prescribed Syllabus and Challan Forms can also be downloaded from Sindh Public Service Commission Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
(3) The female/minority/differently-abled persons quota seats will be allocated as per the policy of Government of Sindh. Select the correct category (female/minority/ differently-abled persons or general) in which you are applying.
(4) Enter correct CNIC No. & date of birth in Online Form. Wrong entry shall lead rejection of candidature.
(5) The number of posts is subject to variation without any prior notice.
(6) Options e.g. Domicile, Age Qualification, Centre and optional subjects etc once exercised shall not be changed at any subsequent stage after closing date.
(7) The Online Application Feature is available on the Official Website www.spsc.gov.pk
(8) Online Application requires initial registration through our website and then candidature will be prepared after fulfilling formalities, candidates can apply through “Available Jobs” feature.
(9) The candidates must have required age, qualification and experience with relevant certificates on closing date of the advertisement
(10) Ineligible candidates and those not fulfilling the conditions or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
(11) The candidates serving in Government and Semi-Government Organizations shall apply through proper channel.