MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
MILITARY LANDS AND CANTONMENTS DEPARTMENT
Jobs At The Ministry Of Military Land And Canton 2020 Ministry Of Defense Latest. Nominations Are Currently Being Made By The Department Of Cantonment And Military Lands Of The Walton Cantonment Board, The Federal Government Department Of The Department Of Defense.
Currently, Mlcd Seeking To Recruit Highly Experienced, Responsible, Dynamic And Energetic Candidates Should Apply For The Following Positions Including (Undersecretary Of State (Bps-17), Cantt Engineer (Electrical / Civil) (Bps-17), Director (It ) (Bps-17), Doctors (Bps-17), Legal Officer (Bps-17), Deputy Manager (It) (Bps-16), Deputy Deputy Finance Director / Land Auxiliary Supdt / Office Assistant Supdt / Auxiliary Accountant (Bps-14 ), Pr Assistant (Bps-14), Cantt Supervisor (Civil / Electrical) (Bps-14), Receptionists (Bps-12), It Operator (Bps-12), Deputy Supervisor Of Gardening (Bps-12) ), Udc (Bps-11), Data Entry Operator (Bps-09)) Are The Positions That Should Be Filled As Soon As Possible.
Jobs in Military Land & Cantonments Department (ML&CD)
A Global Mbbs / Llb / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric Qualification And Relevant Experience Are Required To Apply For These Positions. These Posts Are Regularly Assigned To Various Cantonal Councils In Pakistan. There Are Other Vacancies Also Available For Pakistani Citizens In Road Police Jobs 2020 For Inconsistent Personnel. Attractive Salary Package For Applicants. Now I'll Let You Know The Rest Of The Details Below.
The Ministry Of Military Land And Canton Is The Ministry Of The Federal Government, Which Is Administered By The Pakistani Army And Under The Ministry Of Defense Has Its Auxiliary Offices In Almost All Major Cities In Pakistan. The Positions Of The Ministry Of Land And Military Cantons Are Positions Of The Federal Government Which Have Been Advertised For Retired Military Officers And Qualified Civilians At All Levels. The Department Is Known At The Federal Level And Provides Government Offices At All Levels.
Jobs In The Department Of Cantonment And Military Lands 2020 Latest Announcement
Assistant Secretary Revenue (BPS-17)
Cantt Engineer (Electrical / Civil) (BPS-17)
Manager (IT) (BPS-17)
Medical Officers (BPS-17)
Law Officer (BPS-17)
Assistant Manager (IT) (BPS-16)
Assistant Revenue Supdt/Assistant Land Supdt/Assistant Office Supdt/Assistant Accountant (BPS-14)
Assistant Public Relation Officer (BPS-14)
Cantt Overseer (Civil / Electrical) (BPS-14)
Computer Operator (BPS-12)
Assistant Garden Supdt (BPS-12)
Data Entry Operator (BPS-09)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates (both Male & Female) to fill the posts of different Cantonment Boards (Autonomous Body) under Pakistan Cantonment Rules 1954 (Amended from time to time) in following categories on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per eligibility criteria mentioned below:-
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:1. Appointments will be made according to Pakistan Cantonment Servants Rules 1954 (As amended time to time).
2. Distribution of Quota will be made per Establishment Division OM No. 4/10/2006-R-2,dated 14/02/2020.
3. Appointments for the above mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
4. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
5. Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
6. All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on probation period of one year under the rules.
7. Military Land and Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
8. Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules is as under:-
1. Candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government.
2. Released or Retired Officer/Personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
3. Disabled person for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below
4. Candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Baluchistan for posts in BS-15 and below under the Federal Government
5. Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant, who dies during service.
9. Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.
10. Competent Authority can increase/decrease the no. of vacant posts, if required.
11. Woman, Disable, Minority quota will be observed as per instructions of the Government.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATIONS:1. Application Forms and Deposit slips can be downloaded from the UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) and the test fee can be deposited as prescribed in any online branch of United Bank Ltd (UBL) & Habib Bank Ltd (HBL).
2. Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form of UTS.
3. Candidates must submit application and deposit the fee within 20 working days after the publication of this advertisement.
4. Deposited Fee is non refundable/non-transferable.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview.
6. Male and Female both candidates are eligible to apply.
7. Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Forms alongwith fee deposit slip (in original) to Manager (Operation)) Universal Testing Service (UTS), 278-B, Main Nazim-ud-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad. Tel: 051-111-258-369, 051-2112240, 051-2152815 and 051-2100749
Assistant Director General (HR Section)
Military Lands & Cantonment Department, Ministry of Defence
Opp, HealthwaysMurree road Pak Secretariat-II Rawalpindi
Phone No : 051-9270316