OTS Jobs In Directorate Of Central Health Establishments 2019 - Advertisement and Application Form Download
Upper Division Clerk UDC,
Lower Division Clerk LDC,
Guide On How To Apply For NEW OTS Jobs March 2019
Download Application Form from www.ots.org.pk
1. Application Forms and online deposit slips are available on Open Testing Services (OTS) website www.ots.org.pk
2. For posts BPS-01 to 04 download application form from www.ots.org.pk free of cost and send filled form to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
3. For Posts (BPS-05) to (BPS-14) download application form along with deposit slip from www.ots.org.pk and Submit your test fee through prescribed deposit slip in any of country wide online branch of designated bank and send it to Manager Operation(OTS), Office No 01, Crescent Mall Commercial, Central Avenue Road , Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad, PHONE: 051-5732752 UAN# 051-111-687222.
4. Last date of submission of Application Form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Send Registration Form to:
Manager Operations,(DCHEI) Open Testing Service (OTS),
Office No 01, Central Avenue,Phase 6, Bahria Town, Islamabad
Help Line: 051 111 687 222
Instruction To Follow While Applying In Open Testing Service (OTS)
☐Original bank Deposit Slip is Attached on the back side of Application Form
☐CNIC Copy is Attached on the back side of Application Form
Terms & Conditions Of OTS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS 1. 5 years General Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing government rules and all other age relaxation will be granted as per federal Government age policy.
2. Eligibility of candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
3. A candidate can apply for more than one post by submitting separate form for each post with separate fee.
4. Applicants already in Government service should produce NOC at the time of interview.
5. Applicants having valid experience of the Public Sector shall be counted only.
6. Incomplete applications or received after due date shall not be entertained.
7. After Selection three weeks basic IT Training Course (including MS Office) by NITB is mandatory for Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11) and Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09).
8. Successful candidates shall be on probation for a period of one year extendable for another one year on unsatisfactory performance.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test/ interview.
10. Only short-listed applicants will be called for test/ interview.
11. Deposited fee is non-refundable/non-transferable.
12. Mobile phone is not allowed in the premises of the test centers of OTS.
13. The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone recruitment process at any stage. 14. For Posts BPS-01 to BPS-04 download application form from www.ots.org.pk free of cost and send to Directorate of Central Health Establishments, NIH Premises, Chak Shahzad, Islamabad.
To Know More About OTS that What is OTS, Why OTS created and How it works, and OTS Jobs 2019