Jobs in University Of Veterinary & Animal Sciences UVAS
Applications are invited from the
Pakistani Nationals, who are not married to foreign national, on
prescribed form (non-academic) (downloadable from University website http://uvas.edu.pk/jobs/) for making appointments on Temporary (likely to become permanent) / Regular basis.
Name of Posts & Pay Scales
ONE (01) DIRECTOR, Planning & Development in BPS-19 (59210-3050-120210) on temporary (likely to become permanent) basis at Main Campus, Lahore.
ONE (01) DEPUTY TREASURER in BPS-18 (38350-2870-95750) on regular basis at Main Campus, Lahore
ONE (01) ASSISTANT REGISTRAR in BPS-17 (30370-2300-76370) on temporary (likely to become permanent) basis at Main Campus, Lahore
* Subject to approval of Chancellor
- Applications are required in Duplicate with attested copies of testimonials, certificates along with one recent attested passport size Photograph in all respect.
- Applicants can generate and deposit the fee through online generated Bank Challan in any branch of Habib Bank Ltd. in Pakistan.
are directed to attach the Original Paid Bank Challan with application
of Rs. 2,000/- for the above mentioned each post.
already employed in Government or other organizations should submit
their applications through proper channel within due date. The
requisite “No Objection Certificate” from present employer must reach
in the Office of the Registrar before or on the last date for the
receipt of applications; failing which, such applications will be
treated as rejected and no call for interview will be issued.
- All Government
employees who intend to apply for the posts through proper channel
shall clarify through the Heads of the attached departments that there
is no pending inquiry / outstanding dues against them. Moreover, there
are no adverse remarks in any of their annual confidential reports.
These conditions are necessary for the grant of departmental permission
certificate / No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- The applicant
is required to specifically express in the application, if s/he was
awarded any penalty during his/her studentship in the
University/Institution. If s/he is found guilty of concealment of any
of the relevant facts at any stage, his/her application will be liable
to be rejected and in case of his/her appointment, s/he will be removed
from University service without any notice.
- The candidates holding professional degrees must be recognized / registered by the relevant council.
- The University reserves the right:
- not to fill any or all the advertised posts without assigning any reason.
- to adjust / transfer / post the selected candidate at any Campus / Centre of the University.
- to short list the applications / candidates in accordance with the criteria to be determined by the Vice Chancellor.
- to increase or decrease the number of posts.
- Quota: 15% Female, 03% Disable and 05% Minorities for each post will be as per rules.
- Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible candidates and ineligible candidates will be informed separately.
- Age should not be more than 60 years for all posts.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the due date will not be entertained.
complete in all respects should reach in the Office of the Registrar,
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore upto 20th May, 2019during office hours.
University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore