Government of Pakistan
National Commission for Human Rights 5 Floor, Evacuee Trust Complex, F-5/1,
Applications are invited from suitable candidates against following vacant positions of Basic Pay Scale as per details given below in the National Commission for Human Rights, Islamabad, Reginal Offices Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta.
S.# Name of Prescribed Qualification
Post with BPS
01 Registrat (BPS-20)
03 Deputy Director
04 Assistant Director (Legal) (BPS-17)
05 Public Relation Officer (BPS-17)
No. of Domicile Past
Place of Posting
(a) Ph.D or equivalent Qualification in (a) 13 Years' experience is BPS-17 or 37-45 Years Law or Social Science, or above or equivalent in the field of policy and programme formulations, review and drafting of Covenants/ Conventions, instrument of Research analysis, drafting of policy documents, Monitoring, and evaluation, international cooperation, advocacy and lobbying for Human Rights
(b) M. Phil Degree or equivalent in Law (b) 15 years' experience in BPS-17 or
or Social Science, or
(e) Master's Degree or equivalent in Law or Social Sciences with CGPA 3 er above, or 60% or above marks from the HEC recognized Institution
Master's Degree in Social Sciences or Law or Accounting or Media and Communication or equivalent with CGPA 3 or above, or 60% or above marks from the HEC recognized Institution
Master's Degree in Law or Social Sciences or Accounting or Media and Communication or equivalent with CGPA 3 or above, or 60% or above marks from the HEC recognized Institution
Bachelor's Degree in Law (LLB) with CGPA 3 or above, or 60% or above marks or Master's Degree in Social Sciences ut Accounting or Moda and Communication with CGPA 3 or above 60% above racks from the HEA recognized Intion Master's Degree in Social Sciences or Mass Connication Joumalism, Public Relatis or equivalent with CGPA 3 or above, or 60% or above marks from the HEC recognized Institution
(i) Bachelor's degree from a recognized University
ii) Shorthand speed: 100w.pm and
typing speed 50 wp.m
() Must be computer literate.
07. Stenotypist) Intermediate with minimum speed of
80/40 wp.m. in shorthand and
() Must be computer literate
above or equivalent in the fields mentioned at (a) above; or
(e) 17 years' experience in BPS-17 or above or equivalent in the field mentioned at (a) above.
12 years experience in Law or 32-42 Years Investigation or Media and Communication or Budget or Finance or Research and Publications related to Human Rights.
Lahore 01 Sindh (R) 01 Karachi 01
Punjab Merit) 01
Punjab Merit) 04
Punjab Women 01
05 years' experience in Law or Legislation 25-35 Year or Investigation or Modia and Communication or Research and Publication related Human Rights
2 years' experience in Public Relations or 22-33 Years Mass Communication or Media
20-28 Years 10
Sindh (R) Sindh (U)
01 Quetta 02
01 Peshawar 02
Punjab (Menit) 01 Islamabad
01 Islamabad 06
Merit Punjab(Merit) 04 Punjab Women01 Sindh (R) Sindh (U) KPK
01 Peshawar 01
01 Peshawar 02
Punjab (Merit) 06
Sindh (R) Sindh (U)
18-25 Years 05
Balochistan 01 FATA 01 Punjab (Merit) 01
Punjab (Women)01 Sindh (U) Balochistan 01
Karachi 01 Quetta 01 Peshawar 01
Punjab, (Merito Singh (R) 01
18-25 Years 10
Local Basis 10 Islamabad 03
Upper Division Clerk
Must be computer literate
Matric with minimum typing speed of
18-25 Years 03
10. Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Terms & Conditions
1. Interested candidates may apply online on National Job Portal's Website: NJP online at www.nip.gov.pk within fifteen 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Hardcopies of the applications will not be entertained.
2. All appointments will be made in accordance with the prevailing Recruitment Rules of NCHR
3. List of shortlisted candidates and datetime for skill test interview will be uploaded on National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) website e www.achr.gov.al. Therefore, the applicants are advised to visit NCHR's website regularly.
4. Candidates will have to produce original documents/domicile CNIC at the time of Test interview.
5. Employees of Govermentisemi government bodies/corporations should provide their NOC at the time of interview after successful in the written test.
6. The selected Candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
7. Application received after the closing date will not be entertained
8. Relaxation in upper age limit shall be granted under the prescribed roles of Federal Government.
9. No TADA will be admissible for appearing in the test interview.
10. Selected candidate in BPS-11 & 13 shall complete mandatory training as prescribed for the posts in the rules.
11. NCHR reserves the right to cancel the process of Recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
Assistant Director (Admn) Phone: 051-9216830