Home » Jobs » Business & Management »Listing #5674
NATIONAL DATABASE & REGISTRATION AUTHORITY Walk-In Test/Interview 2023
Posted May 23, 2023 | Hits: 51
NATIONAL DATABASE & REGISTRATION AUTHORITY Walk-In Test/Interview
Pakistani Nationals (residents of Karachi) are invited for Walk-In Test/Interview against vacancies of UNCHR funded project; for a period of 06 months (extendable if required); 'to update the data of POR (Proof of Registration) cardholders Afghan Refugees':
Site Supervisor Age: 35 Years
DEO Age: 33 Years
Age: 33 Years
Qualification & Experience
Bachelor's Degree from HEC recognized University & 2x years' experience of
office management, customer services and data entry shall be preferred Intermediate & 1x year experience in data entry & scanning shall be preferred
Proficiency in Urdu, Pashto, Farsi, Dari and any other Afghan language Intermediate & 03 months Basic Computer Certificate
Proficiency in Urdu,
(1x position) Pashto, Farsi, Dari and any
other Afghan language
Test Date & Time
30-May-2023 (Tuesday) 08:30 AM 12:00 Noon
(Wednesday) 08:30 AM
Venue: Kandawala Building, M.A Jinnah Road, Karachi
Terms and Conditions:
1. Candidates from respective District shall be preferred.
2. Interested candidates must bring their Original Documents i.e. Personal, Educational & Professional.
3. A candidate can appear for test or interview against one position only.
4. 05 years' age relaxation already included in maximum age.
5. Posting request to other Project Management requires it.
Site will not be entertained unless the
6. Candidates shortlisted after the Test (for mentioned positions) shall be interviewed. 7. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. Females / Transgenders & differently abled people are encouraged to apply.
Note: Positions are for a specific Project; therefore, selected staff shall be laid-off upon completion of Project. This contract shall not confer any entitlement of regular / contractual employment in NTL or NADRA.
Human Resource Section
NADRA Regional Head Office, Karachi Phone No. 021-34536673