Government of Pakistan Ministry of Human Rights
The Ministry of Human Rights invites applications from Pakistani Nationals to fill the following posts in PSDP projects on a purely contract basis for the period of one year/completion of the projects.
ESTABLISHMENT OF FUND FOR TRAININGS OF POTENTIAL WOMEN DIRECTORS
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Age Limit||No. of Vacant Posts|
|(PPS-08 Equivalent to BS-18)||Years|
|(PPS-07 Equivalent to BS-17)||Years|
|iii.||LDC (PPS-03 Equivalent to BS-09)||18-25 Years||01|
|(PPS-01 Equivalent of BS-1)||Years|
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2nd Division Master's (16 years education) or Bachelor's degree (4 years) in Economics or Organizational Behavior or Psychology or equivalent.
- Preferred: Higher Qualification such as MPhil/MS or PhD.
- 5 years of post-qualification working experience in development sector, planning, education, or research and development. For PhD holders, 2 years' experience required, and for MPhil/MS holders, 3 years' experience required.
- A minimum second division master's degree (16 years education) or Bachelor's degree (4 years) in Economics, Organizational Behavior, Psychology, or equivalent.
- 2 years of post-qualification working experience in development sector, program administration, coordination, training, education, planning, or organizational behavior.
LDC (Lower Division Clerk):
- Second Class or Grade "C" Intermediate in Commerce.
- Typing speed of 30 W.P.M.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- 1 year of experience will be preferred.
- Primary or Middle Pass.
- Middle pass candidates will be preferred.
- Punjab (Including ICT): Deputy Director, Assistant Director, LDC
- ICT (Local): Naib Qasid
Terms & Conditions:
- The selection shall be made purely on merit basis observing regional/provincial quota with 10%, 5%, & 2% quota for women, minorities & disabled candidates respectively as per Govt. Policy.
- Interested candidates can apply online through the National Job Portal at website www.nip.gov.pk within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Advertisement can be downloaded from the website www.mohr.gov.pk .
- ToRs/Job Descriptions for the post of Deputy Director & Assistant Director can also be downloaded from the website www.mohr.gov.pk .
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel, along with NOC from their organizations clearly stating the length of service and other particulars.
- Candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of the interview. Candidates already in Government Service will also have to produce original NOC from their departments/organizations.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in the upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules. No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate is interested in applying for more than one post, they should apply separately.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment at any stage without citing any reasons.
Section Officer (Admin) Ministry of Human Rights Kohsar Block, 9th Floor, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Ph. 051-9207250 PID(I)826/23