**PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY (PCAA)**
**OPPORTUNITY TO BECOME A PART OF PCAA'S PROFESSIONAL TEAM**
**SITUATION VACANT NOTICE NO. 19/2023**
Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority requires services of local residents (domicile holders) of Quetta and Gwadar to fill the following vacant posts on a contract basis where selection will be made purely on suitability and merit:
- **Post:** Bird Shooter (Nine positions)
- **Pay:** Lump Sum Pay Package equivalent to Gross Pay Staff (SG-01)
- **Contract Period:** Three Years (extendable)
- **Age Limit:** Maximum 45 years of age (age relaxations of 5% annual increment shall be applicable on Lump Sum Pay Package)
- **Qualification:** Minimum Matric
- **Experience:** Valid Arm License with three (03) years' Experience of Arms handling
- **Locations:** Quetta (03 positions), Gwadar International Airport (07 positions, including 02 for Retired Army / Armed forces personnel well conversant in the use of small Guns)
- All applicants are required to read the detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) available on CAA Website.
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit the online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk within fifteen (15) days from the date of this advertisement.
- Candidates will need to upload scanned copies of domicile, matriculation, and CNIC during the application process. Failure to upload these documents will result in rejection of the application.
**Terms of Reference:**
- Candidates not meeting the above requirements or submitting incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Test / Interviews will be held at Quetta and Gwadar Airports. Separate notices will be issued based on the number of candidates.
- Interview candidates must bring original documents for verification.
- No TA/DA is admissible for the Test / Interview.
- Candidates providing false information or using external influence will be disqualified.
- Appointment is subject to CAA's standards and medical fitness test.
- Government servants / employees need to submit a NOC from their current employer during the interview.
- Applications received after the due date will not be considered/entertained.
- If any educational document is found fake or bogus at any stage, selected candidates will be terminated and blacklisted.
- CAA promotes equal employment opportunity for women and minorities.
- CAA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR HUMAN RESOURCE
HEADQUARTERS PAKISTAN CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY,
TERMINAL-I, JINNAH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, KARACHI