PUNJAB JUDICIAL ACADEMY, LAHORE
Applications are invited from the suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab against the following posts for appointment on temporary, likely to be permanent basis in the Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore:
Sr.# Name of Post
1. Data Entry Operator /Junior Computer Operator (BS-12)
2. Security Assistant
Intermediate - MS Office / ICS (2nd division) with 40 w.p.m. on 18-30 computer
An ex-service person not below the rank of Havaldar from Infantry 35-50 I male /Armour/M.P. with excellent service record, preferably trained/ experienced in security matters or
B.A. / B.Sc. with minimum 5 years relevant experience.
3. Generator Operator Skilled worker with 3 years' experience in the relevant field.
4. Supervisor (BS-7)
20-35 1 male
I year Floriculture Diploma / 2 years Field Assistant Diploma with 30-40 I male 5 years' experience.
• An ex-service man with excellent service record or
Matriculate (minimum 2nd division) from the recognized Board.
30-45 10 male
Middle, having valid (LTV) driving license with five years relevant 25-35 4 male experience. Preference will be given for having valid HTV license
5. Security Guard (BS-5)
Head Mali (BS-5)
Matric with 3 years' experience.
Literate/Matric, experienced hand will be preferred.
Literate/skillful three months gardener course.
25-35 2 male
20-30 18 male
20-35 4 male
(1) All genders are encouraged to apply, except where specifically specified.
(2) Age relaxable as per rules.
(3) The candidate must apply online (jobs.pja.gov.pk).
(4) Duly filled-in online job application form must be submitted on or before 13.09.2023 (11:59:59 p.m.). (5) In case, a candidate wishes to apply for more than one category/post, he/she must have to submit separate online application form for each category.
(6) Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the candidate at any stage of recruitment process or during service.
(7) Only degree(s) issued by the Universities / Institutions recognized by the HEC or Foreign Universities with HEC equivalence will be considered.
(8) Applicants already in Government/Semi Government/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper channel.
(9) Incomplete application or applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
(10) The age and experience of the candidate will be calculated till the closing date of submission of online application form.
(11) The Punjab Judicial Academy reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason. (12) The Punjab Judicial Academy reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or call off the entire selection process without assigning any reason.
(13) The candidate must obtain 50% marks in the test to be considered for interview.
(14) The candidate must obtain 50% marks in the interview to qualify.
(15) Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
(16) Decision of the Department on all matters concerning recruitment, including eligibility / shortlisting/ selection criteria shall be final.
(17) Special persons shall attach proof of registration from Social Welfare Department along with disability certificate.
(18) No TA/DA will be admissible for test/ interview.
(19) 5% minority quota, 3% disabled quota will be applicable.
(20) Advertisement can also be downloaded from the website of the Punjab Judicial Academy, Lahore www.pja.gov.pk.
PUNJAB JUDICIAL ACDEMY, 15-FANE ROAD, LAHORE