Applications are invited from suitable/eligible candidates against the following posts of WAPDA Medical Services on a regular basis:
|No.||Post||Minimum Qualification/Technical Qualification/Experience||Age Limit||Provincial/Regional Quota|
|1||GDMOS||MBBS or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC<br>10 years experience||33||Open Merit - 33<br>Punjab (Open) - 10<br>Sindh (R) (Open) - 01<br>Sindh (R) Minority - 02<br>Sindh (U) (Open) - 01<br>Sindh (U) Minority - 02<br>KPK (Open) - 02<br>KPK (Min) - 01<br>Balochistan (Open) - 03<br>FATA/GB (Open) - 02<br>AJK (Open) - 01|
|2||Dental Surgeon||BDS or equivalent qualification recognized by PMDC<br>03 years experience||33||Open Merit - 33|
|3||Staff Nurse||Registered A Grade Nurse possessing Midwifery Certificate<br>03 years experience||30||Open Merit - 30<br>Punjab (Open) - 17<br>Sindh (R) (Open) - 07<br>KPK (Open) - 01<br>Balochistan (Open) - 06<br>FATA/GB (Open) - 03<br>FATA/GB (Min) - 01<br>AJK (Open) - 02|
Note: Staff Nurses with Midwifery Certificate will be allowed two advance increments.
Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling the prescribed application form available on the MIS OTS website ( https://ots.org.pk ). The advertisement is also available on WAPDA's website ( www.wapda.gov.pk ).
General Conditions & Instructions:
- Written test shall be conducted by MIS OTS, and the interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01 year.
- General age relaxation of 05 years has already been included in the age limit. 03 years age relaxation shall be admissible to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan, and Azad Kashmir.
- Government/WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of the application shall be admissible to 10 years age relaxation up to the age of 55 years.
- Age will be calculated as of the last date of receipt of applications.
- Candidates already serving in WAPDA shall apply through WAPDA HR Division and submit the requisite NOC/permission. The age limit is relaxed up to 40 years in case of non-regular WAPDA employees.
- Government employees may apply through the proper channel and submit the requisite NOC permission.
- Educational Certificates/Degrees must be verified from PMDC/HEC Recognized Universities/Concerned Boards/Institutes.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of the interview. Candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply. WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for the test/interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date shall be rejected.
- Any information found bogus at any stage during induction or later in service shall result in termination thereof.
How to Apply:
Candidates may visit MIS OTS website ( www.ots.org.pk ) for registration and submission of applications within 15 days of the publication of the advertisement. Candidates shall pay the test fee of Rs. 200/- to OTS. The test fee shall be paid in any Branch of Bank Alfalah, HBL, or ABL on the prescribed Bank Challan form downloadable from the website: www.ots.org.pk .
Candidates must specify the post & office against which they are applying. Candidates are required to send the complete prescribed application form along with attested copies of all educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, and relevant documents/experience certificates, two recent passport size photographs, as well as the original fee Challan through courier service/Pakistan Post, etc., to:
Manager Operations (WAPDA) Open Testing Service, Office No.1, Central Avenue, Bahria Town Phase-VI, Islamabad.
Candidates will be informed through a text message by OTS regarding roll no. slips, test centers, test date, timing, etc.
Applications submitted by hand or received after the due date shall not be entertained. After applying for post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check the Testing Agency's website: www.ots.org.pk for important announcements (procedure for roll number slip/written test schedule/result, etc.) related to recruitment against applied posts.
For any information/query regarding the application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result, etc., candidates may contact OTS at +92 051 111 687 222 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Director (Recruitment) WAPDA B-26, WAPDA House, Lahore, Email: email@example.com 042-99200483
PID(L)782 Web: www.wap.gov.pk PRO/L)WAPDA068(2023-24
DONATE FOR DIAMER BASHA & MOHMAND DAMS