Pakistan Baitul-Mal (PBM), a public sector social security agency run by the Ministry of Poverty Alleviation and Social Protection, Pakistan Baitul-Mal Regional Office South Punjab Multan, is seeking applications from suitable candidates for appointment to the following posts on a fixed daily pay basis:
- In-charge (3 Vacancies)
- Computer Instructor (3 Vacancies)
- The Reader (3 Vacancies)
- Data Entry Operator (1 Vacancy)
- Accounts Clerk (Record Keeper) (1 Vacancy)
- Receptionist cum Clerk (General Record Keeper) (1 Vacancy)
- Caretaker (6 Vacancies)
- Reader (Part-time) (1 Vacancy)
- Cook (1 Vacancy)
- Housekeeper (2 Vacancies)
- Sweeper (1 Vacancy)
Age Limit & Gender:
- In-charge: 25-30 years (Male/Female)
- Computer Instructor: 25-30 years (Female)
- The Reader: 25-30 years (Female)
- Data Entry Operator: 25-45 years (Male)
- Accounts Clerk (Record Keeper): 25-40 years (Male/Female)
- Receptionist cum Clerk (General Record Keeper): 25-40 years (Male/Female)
- Caretaker: 30-55 years (Male/Female)
- Reader (Part-time): 30 or over (Male or Female)
- Cook: 25-50 years (Male)
- Housekeeper: 20-55 years (Male)
- Sweeper: 25-55 years (Male)
Daily Wages & Monthly Fixed Salary (PKR):
- In-charge: 32,000/-
- Computer Instructor: 32,000/-
- The Reader: 27,000/-
- Data Entry Operator: 32,000/-
- Accounts Clerk (Record Keeper): 32,000/-
- Receptionist cum Clerk (General Record Keeper): 32,000/-
- Caretaker: 9,000/-
- Reader (Part-time): 32,000/-
- Cook: 25,000/-
- Housekeeper: 25,000/-
- Sweeper: 32,000/-
Required Qualifications and Experience:
Please refer to the table for specific qualifications and experience requirements for each position.
Location of Deployment:
Various locations in South Punjab, including Bahawalpur, Multan, Leh, Chishtian, Rahim Yar Khan, Taunsa DG Khan, Lodhran, and others.
- Eligible candidates can apply online at ATS website ( www.ats.org.pk ) within 15 days of the advertisement's publication.
- A test fee of Rs. 200/- must be paid at designated bank branches of HBL or Bank Al Habib Limited as mentioned on the application form.
- Each post requires a separate application form and test fee if applying for multiple positions.
- Original application forms, deposit slips, and CNIC copies should be sent to Allied Testing Services (ATS), Islamabad.
- Do not send documents/educational certificates to ATS office initially; submit them after passing the written test.
- Original documents (education and experience) must be provided at the time of the interview.
- Late applications will not be considered, and manual submissions are not accepted.
- Any application with fake documents will be rejected.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Government employees should apply through their departmental channels and provide a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Selection will follow government rules, and no data will be provided for written tests/interviews.
- Preference will be given to local candidates.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
- The advertisement is also available on PPRA and PBM websites.
- The competent authority reserves the right to make changes or cancel the advertisement without giving a reason.
- The decision of the competent authority is final, subject to court challenge.
- Date, time, and place of the test/interview will be communicated via SMS.
- These appointments are short-term and do not guarantee regularization.
For more information, contact:
Director (South Punjab) Pakistan Baitul Mal, Regional Office, South Punjab Taimur Block, Northern Bypass, Shalimar Kanuni, Multan Phone No. 9330753-061 Website: www.pbm.gov.pk PIDL-867