Application are invited to fill in following posts In Population Welfare Department, Government of Punjab under an ADP Scheme titled as "Establishment of Adolescent Health Centres in 24 Family Health Clinics attached with
District Head Quarters Hospitals 2021-24" on contract basis as per provisions contained in the said PC->
Age Gender Limit
Name of Grade No of
Place of Posting
Psychologist BS-17 24
23-35 years Female
Higher Education Commission.
Lodhran, Mandi Bahaudin. Mianwali,
Toba Tek Singh, Vehari
Junior Clerk BS-11 04
18-25 years Female
+ 08 years
project districts in Punjab
division) or equivalent
A speed of 25
words per minutes typing in English on
Proficient in MS
Word, MS Excel
& MS Power
in upper age limit
Note:-Candidates who have already applied on above mentioned past through advertisement vide IPL#13595 published in Newspapers dated 23/12/2022, they need not to apply afresh. Their earlier application will be considered.
Terms & Conditions: -
1. The above referred posts are contractual, non-transferable and project based.
2. The period of contract shall be up to the completion of project l.e., 30th June 2024.
3. No further age relaxation will be admissible.
4. One post of Psychologist (BS-17) is reserved against 5% minority quota.
5. Candidates having domicile of Punjab shall only be eligible to apply for above referred posts. 6. Candidates already working In Government/Semi-Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application. 7. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification. 9. The degrees should be issued by the HEC recognized University/Institutions. The equivalency of Certificates/Degrees must be provided by the candidate duly approved by the HEC/Board or any other issuing authority.
10. The department reserves the right to Increase/decrease the number of posts or reject any post or postpone or cancel the recruitment process or withhold the appointment at any stage without any notice.
Procedure for submission of Application Forms: -
1. Candidate shall apply online by visiting National Testing Service (NTS) website
2. Candidate shall submit dully filled application form (online) alongwith deposit slip prescribed fee in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC, attested copies of all academic/educational/experience certificates/ documents and two recent passport size photographs are to be sent directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on application form.
3. Test fee shall be paid through 1 Link 1 Bill Participating Banks/ATM/Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Easy Paisa/Jazz Cash/TCS Express Counters using 20 digits invoice numbers generated in your fee slip. Only 1 bill invoice payment will be accepted.
4. The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible/ short listed candidates only through NTS.
5. Incomplete applications or application received after due date or closing of office hours on the last date for submission of application will not be entertained. 30-09-2023
6. Applications completed in all respect should reach NTS till -----
7. Roll number slips shall be uploaded on NTS website and test schedule shall be conveyed to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
8. In case of large number of candidates qualifying NTS test, Selection Committee reserves the right to decide upon any threshold marks ratio of candidate.
9. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for final interview based upon result of NTS test, qualification and experience.
10. The age of the Candidate will be calculated on the last date of submission of application. 11. Submission of fake documents or concealment of any fact will lead to disqualification of the
12. Candidate shall produce original documents, alongwith set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents at the time of interview. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT: UAN: +92-51-844-4441, National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: Plot No. 96, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
"Establishment of Adolescent Health Centres (2021-2024) Directorate General, Population Welfare Department, Punjab, 14 Babar Block, New Garden Town, Lahore