LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE
Advertisement No. 01-2023/LHC-E/R&E
Online Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, domiciled in Punjab, for the following posts in the Lahore High Court, Lahore:
NUMBER OF POSTS
BS-09 (Job Code
Matric in Science from recognized board
Minimum 12-months Diploma or Training Certificate in
Electronics/ Elevator Technician or in the relevant field from recognized institution.
3 to 5 years working experience in operation and maintenance of lifts in a reputed firm/ organization.
INSTRUCTIONS: (READ THE INSTRICTIONS CAREFULLY)
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Applications ONLY.
Online Job Portal with Job Description of post is available at the Lahore High court's official website https://www.hc.gov.pk/jobs
No need to submit HARD Copy OF ONLINE Application.
2. Age Relaxation will be permissible to in-service Government employees under the Punjab Civil Servants Recruitment (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1976.
3. General age relaxation in upper age limit across the board to all the candidates for all posts as permissible under Government of the Punjab, S&GAD Department (Regulations Wing) Notification SORI (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21.05.2012-
For Male Candidates
For Female Candidates
up to 05 years
up to 08 years
4. Cutoff date: Online Application Form shall not be entertained after 11:59 pm on 4th December 2023. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they are physically fit, healthy, active, energetic, willing to work for long hours with good interpersonal skills and fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria (relating to the relevant post).
6. The ONLINE APPLICATION FORM must be completely filled with utmost care and fumish the correct details. No application shall be entertained to edit any content or information in online application after its submission, incomplete application will be rejected forthwith.
7. The applicants shall deposit a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.500/- in A/c # (0527549781001118) titled "Human Resources-LHC LHR in any branch of MCB Bank in Punjab by filling following information on the Deposit Slip:-
a. Name of the Candidate
b. CNIC of the Candidate
c. Job Title
d. Job Code
e. Mobile Number
No application will be entertained without depositing application fee.
Mentioning of deposit slip number in the online application form is mandatory.
Candidate will only be allowed to appear in the test interview on production of original deposit slip, failing which he/she will lose his/her right for the same. Original receipt will be retained by the LHC for record.
8. Candidates are required to provide postal address and valid functional personal mobile phone number and email ID.
9. The candidates are advised to keep their provided mobile number and e-mail address in the online application form active till the finalization of recruitment. In case of any change thereof, The Examination Wing should be informed in writing immediately for correspondence.
10. The application shall be rejected in case the required information is found incorrect, false, forged or withheld during scrutiny of the original documents presented at the time of testinterview and the applicant will also be prosecuted in accordance with law.
11. In-Service Government employees can submit their online applications after submission of application to their Competent Authorities for grant of NOC/Departmental Permission Certificate (DPC) a copy of which will have to be uploaded along with online application but they will have to submit the said NOC/DPC duly signed/stamped by the Authorized Officer showing date, month and year of their induction in service at the time of interview otherwise they will not be interviewed.
12. Interviews/Tests of post will be conducted at the Principal Seat of Lahore High Court at Lahore. 13. In case of concealment of facts, false information or misstatement made by any candidate in any document is found; the Lahore High Court reserves its right to cancel the candidature at any stage, even after appointment. Such concealment/misstatement shall lead to criminal proceedings against the said candidate. 14. The Lahore High Court reserves the right to short list the candidates for the purpose of interview keeping in view the number of posts, cancel/withdraw any part of the advertisement without any prior notice and to increase/decrease the number of posts or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
15. No TA/DAwill be admissible to the applicants called for Test and Interview.
(SHEIKH KHALID BASHIR)
LAHORE HIGH COURT, LAHORE