Jobs At PAF Medical And Educational Branches - Pakistan Air force Jobs 2019
Join Pakistan Air Force December 2019 in Medical & Education Branches.
Join Pakistan Air Force PAF Medical & Education Branches 2019 (1
December 2019). PAF currently offers Commission in 125 Combat Support
Course (Medical & Education Branches). The posts of Specialist
Doctors, General Duty Medical Officers (GDMOs), Teachers are to be
For online registration/apply, visit www.joinpaf.gov.pk. The last date for online registration is 8th December 2019.
Air Force (PAF) is offering commission jobs for the Permanent
Commission, Special Purpose Short Service Commission (SPSC) and the
Short Service Commission (SSC). Based on PAF Jobs in 125 Combat Support
Course (Medical) Commission, SSPSC registration will start from December
2, 2019, to December 8, 2019.
This is a great opportunity for all
those candidates who want to join Pakistan’s prestigious Pak Air Force
through a medical background. PAF is launching its SPSSC at the Medical
Branch through which all men and women citizens of Pakistan are eligible
to join Pakistan’s valued force and gain a prominent position. Below
are all the details you need for your diagnosis before leaving for an
Highlights of SPSSC Medical Branch:
- There are 18 different fields available for selection in the Medical Branch.
- Recruitment candidates must undergo 24 weeks of training.
successful completion of the training, candidates will be given the
rank of Squadron Leader for Specialists, GDMOs and Flight Lieutenant for
- Competitive pay will be offered with medical free medical insurance for yourself and your family.
- Training and posting in various cities in Pakistan and abroad.
- Free accommodation and 50% travel allowance by train and air travel.
- Membership of the Air Force Housing Scheme (AFHOS).
- Fields available at Medical Branch (SSPSC):
Medical Branch – Specialist (SPSSC)
- Eye Specialist
- Rehabilitation & Physical Medicine Specialist
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Child Specialist
- Gynecology (Female)
- Accident & Emergency Specialist
- Medical Specialist
- Surgical Specialist
candidate must have done MBBS with at least second division or
equivalent and specialization in any of the following fields from any
recognized local or foreign institute by Pakistan Medical and Dental
- On October 13, 2019, the age limit for these positions is 29 – 48 years
Ophthalmologist: The candidate must have done FCPS, FRCS (OPTH), Diplomat American Board.
- Urologist: The candidate must have done the FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board.
Anesthetist: Candidate must have FCPS / FRCA / Diplomat American Board.
and Physical Therapist: The candidate must have done F&PC / FRCP /
MRCP / Diplomat in American Board R&PM or equivalent.
- Orthopedic Surgeon: The candidate must have done the FCPS / FRCS / Diplomat American Board.
- Child Specialist: The candidate must have done FCPS / MRCP / MRCP / FRCPH / Diplomat American Board.
- Diseases Version (Female): The candidate must have done FCPS / MRCOG / FRCG / Diplomat American Board.
& Emergency Specialist: Candidate FCEM or Equivalent (USA) / FRCEM /
Board Certified / Eligible American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABMM) /
Board Certified Eligible American Orthopedic Board of Emergency
Medicine What is the Compulsory Certification for Completion of
Emergency Medicine Training?
- ENT: The candidate must have done FCPS / MRCS (ENT) / FRCS (ENT) / Diplomatic American Board.
- Radiologist: The candidate must have done the FCPS / MRCS / FRCS / Diplomatic American Board.
- Disease Heart: The candidate must have done FCPS in Disease Heart.
- Medical Expert: The candidate must have done the FCPS / MRCP / FRCP / Diplomatic American Board.
- Surgical Specialist: The candidate must have done the FCPS / FRCS / Diplomatic American Board.
- Pulmonologist: Candidate must have obtained FCPS / FRCS / equivalent qualification in Pulmonology.
- Gastroenterologist: The candidate must have obtained FCPS / FRCP / equivalent qualification in the gastrointestinal tract.
How to Apply For PAF Jobs 2019:
Candidates are required to visit the PAF website. Once you go there, You will see the red button Register Online. You must click on the Register Online button in order to apply online in PAF.
will be requiring bringing your all Original Educational documents /
Certificates / Degrees / Diploma. Moreover, you are also requested to
bring 02 passport size attested photographs, photocopy of the National
Identity Card of Father and Self.
- Please note that that old NIC / Form “B” will not be acceptable.
- First, you will need to register online through the PAF website joinpaf.gov.pk
Thereafter, the shortlisted candidates will pass the intelligence-based
test followed by an academic test in related subjects in I&SC.
- After that, once again the shortlisted candidates will go through the initial medical examination and interview at I&SC.
- Eligible candidates will then undergo a psychological test.
- Interview with the First AHQ Special Selection Board.
- Last Medical Examination at CMB Lahore.
- Second AHQ Special Selection Board Interview.
- Final selection of candidates by order of merit through AHQ.