Join Pakistan Army As Lady Captain Through Cadet Course (LCC-16) Entry 2020
Jobs In Pakistan Army For Females
List Of Vacancies In Pakistan Army For Women
Corps of Signals (Sigs)
Corps Army Services (ASC)
Corps of Electrical & Mechanical Engineers (EME)
Army Education Corps (AEC)
Direct Short Service Commission as Public Relation Officer (PRO)
Direct Short Service Commission as Psychologist
- Minimum CGPA which is acceptable is 2.5 out of 4 or Min 60% Marks in the annual system.
- M.Phil./MS will be given preference.
- No 3rd Division or Grade D and only one 2nd Division or Grade C throughout the academic year.
- Candidates only graduated from HEC/PEC recognized universities.
- Candidates acquired qualification as private candidates are not eligible.
- Pakistani people and Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan’s domicile are allowed to apply.
candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities
other than Pakistani upon final selection candidates with dual
Minimum Height: 5’ (152.4cm)
Weight: As per Body Mass Index
Vision: As per PAO 11/82
candidate attaining specific higher qualification is eligible if she is
twice rejected by ISSB for Graduate Course or equivalent Naval/ PAF
once rejected for PMA /Equivalent Courses and once rejected in Post
Graduate entry can avail once more for Post-Graduate courses only.
- Permanently declared in UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board are ineligible to apply.
- The Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- If the candidates are withdrawn from any Academy/ Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground they cannot apply.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ Institution on any disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed/removed/debarred from Government Service including Armed Forces.
- Any offence involving moral turpitude convicted in the Court of Law makes her ineligible.
Registration & Preliminary Selection Procedure:
can register online or visit the Selection and Recruitment Centers of
Army (AS&RCs). The following procedure will be adopted:
Registration through Internet:
- A candidate can register on the website www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- The date and time for which the individual should have an e-mail account shall be specified on the internet.
- Candidates will report of exact date and time given for preliminary tests on computerized roll number slip.
- The date once given will not be changed.
will also bring along all the documents that are mentioned below and
will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test.
- Candidates must learn computer skills as registration and tests will be conducted on computers.
Registration at AS&RCs:
can report to the nearest AS&RCs for registration and roll number
allotment along with necessary documents and prospectus required to
complete the registration formalities.
- Candidates will bring necessary documents on the day of the test as well.
Schedule of Registration/ Preliminary Tests:
Registration and initial screening will be carried out in accordance with the following schedule:
|1.||Registration||9 December 2019 to 3 January 2020|
|2.||Preliminary Tests||13 – 24 January 2020|
written/intelligence tests based on multiple-choice questions will be
conducted at AS&RCs from 13 – 24 January 2020.
Preliminary Medical Tests:
Candidates will undergo an initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Female candidates must have to qualify 1.6km run in 14 Minutes.
applicants will receive intimation for ISSB tests through the website
for ISSB assessments as well as call up letters.
- Detailed medical examination of ISSB-recommended candidates will be performed at nearby CMHS.
- Those candidates will be called for interview by GHQ Selection Board at Rawalpindi.
- Final selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates’ overall performance of the candidate.
Training Period at PMA:
Documents required at AS&RCs:
- Original certificates/detailed mark sheets and two approved photocopies of each educational certificate/degree/diploma.
- Government Servants who apply for the course shall issue No Objection Certificate of the concerned Organization.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of Computerized National Identity Card.
- 6 x colored properly accredited photos (front & back).
- Candidates must have their HEC/PEC verified degrees.
- Endorsement Application Forms must
ensure that all available information requested while is endorsed in
the respective paragraphs/columns etc. when filling out the application
forms submitted by AS&RCs to successful candidates
- Eventually, chosen applicants must sign a bond to represent the Army for a minimum period of 7 years.
- Bond applicability will start when the basic military training at PMA Kakul is successfully completed.