Military Lands & Cantonments Department Jobs March 2020, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fulfill posts in following categories on regular basis (transferable all over Pakistan) as per eligibility criteria mentioned below:
Jobs At Military Lands & Cantonments Departments March 2020
Eligibility Criteria Of Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2020
1. Appointments will be made according to Civil Servant Rules, 1973 (As amended time to time).
2. Appointments for the above mentioned posts are transferable throughout Pakistan.
3. Candidates already in government service should apply through proper channel.
4. Original educational certificates will be verified at the time of interview.
5. All vacancies are on regular basis and selected candidates will be appointed on probational period of one year under the rules.
6. Military Land and Cantonment Deptt, Ministry of Defence reserves the right to postpone or cancel the process of appointment for any or all
advertised posts at any stage without assigning reasons.
7. Upper age shall be calculated from the closing date of application. Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be allowed as admissible under the Government Rules is as under:Categories of Candidates
Age Relaxation admissible Candidates blonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community. recoenized tribes of the Tribal Areas. Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan for all posts under the Federal Government 0 03 Years
Released or Retired Officer/Personel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan - 15 years of the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan whichever is less
Disabled person for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below
Candidates belonging to Sindh(R) and Baluchistan for posts in BS-15 and below under the Federal Government 03 years
Widow, son or daughter of a deceased civil servant, who dies during service
8. Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure or received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.
How To Apply For Ministry Of Defence Jobs 2020 UTS Application Form
1. Application Forms and Deposit slips can be downloaded from the UTS website (www.uts.com.pk) and the test fee can be depsoited as prescribed in any online branch of United Bank Ltd (UBL) & Habib Bank Ltd (HBL).
2. Applications will be acceptable only on prescribed application form of UTS.
3. Candidates must submit application and deposit the fee within 15 working days after the publication of this advertisement.
4. Deposited Fee is non refundable/non-transferable.
5. Incomplete applications, applications submitted without following proper procedure of received without original deposit slip or after last date will not be entertained.
6. NOTA/DA will be paid for appearing in test/interview
7. Male and Female both candidates are eligible to apply.
Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Forms alongwith fee deposit slip (in originalto Manager (Operation) Universal Testing Service (UTS), 278-B, Main Nazim-ud-Din Road F-10/1 Islamabad. Tel: 051-111-258-369, 051-2112240, 051-2152815 and -051-2100749