GOVERNMENT OF PAKISTAN
CIVIL SERVICES ACADEMY, LAHORE
Applications are invited from Male/Female Citizens of Pakistan for recruitment in the Civil Services Academy, Lahore. The positions are temporary but likely to become permanent on a local basis. Interested candidates should meet the requisite qualification, domicile, and age limit for each post. The details of the positions are as follows:
Sr. No. Name of Post & BPS No. of Posts Qualification & Experience Minimum/Maximum Age Limit (including general age relaxation of 5 years)
1. Dispatch Rider (BS-04) 01 Literate with motorcycle driving license and minimum 2 years experience 18-30 years
2. Driver (BS-04) 10 Middle Pass, LTV & HTV/PSV driving license, minimum 3 years experience 18-30 years
3. Medical Attendant (BS-04) 02 Middle Pass with nursing experience 18-30 years
4. Attendant (BS-04) 01 (Female) Related practical experience, preferably literate with good physical health 18-30 years
5. Assistant Cook (BS-03) 05 Literate and experience in Western and Eastern dishes 18-30 years
6. Bread Maker (BS-03) 02 Literate and experience in Western and Eastern dishes 18-30 years
7. Mess Bearer (BS-03) 04 Related practical experience, preferably literate with good physical health 18-30 years
8. Room Bearer (BS-03) 06 Related practical experience, preferably literate with good physical health 18-30 years
9. Painter (BS-03) 01 Related practical experience, preferably literate with good physical health 18-30 years
10. Plumber (BS-03) 01 Related practical experience 18-30 years
11. Pump Driver (BS-03) 02 Related practical experience 18-30 years
12. Wireman (BS-03) 02 Related practical experience 18-30 years
13. Carpenter (BS-03) 01 Related practical experience 18-30 years
14. Electrician (BS-03) 02 Diploma/Certificate in electrician, 2 years practical experience in relevant field 18-30 years
15. Marker (BS-03) 01 Related practical experience 18-30 years
16. Assistant Painter (BS-01) 01 Related practical experience 18-30 years
17. Library Attendant (BS-01) 01 (Female) Related practical experience 18-30 years
18. Baildar (BS-01) 03 Related practical experience 18-30 years
19. Frash (BS-01) 11 Literate with good physical health 18-30 years
20. Bus Cleaner (BS-01) 04 Related practical experience 18-30 years
21. Guard (BS-01) 20 Related practical experience a) 18-30 years (for personnel of the armed forces of Pakistan, Rangers, or civilians) b) 15 years or the number of years actually served in the armed forces in Pakistan, whichever is less
22. Sanitary Worker (BS-01) 10 Related practical experience 18-30 years
23. Mali (BS-01) 10 Related practical experience 18-30 years
24. Syce (BS-01) 04 Related practical experience 18-30 years
25. Dishwasher (BS-01) 01 Practical experience of working in civil defense mess or hotel 18-30 years
26. Class Attendant (BS-01) 01 Primary education, preference given to previous relevant experience 18-30 years
Terms & Conditions:
Eligible candidates should apply on the prescribed application form for recruitment. The application form, along with an attested copy of CNIC and two colored passport size photographs, must be submitted within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement to the Additional Director (Admin), Civil Services Academy, Walton, Lahore.
The prescribed application form is also available on the CSA website: www.csa.gov.pk.
The original relevant/required documents should be presented at the time of the Test/Interview. Copies of the documents will not be accepted.
The Civil Services Academy, Walton, Lahore reserves the right to cancel, reduce, or increase the number of posts at any time.
Applicants who wish to apply for more than one post should submit separate applications as per Sr. No. 1.
The general age relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit will be granted as per the Establishment Division's O.M.No.9/2/91-R-5 dated 28.11.2000 and clarification dated 24.06.2010. Government servants and contract employees who have completed 02 years of continuous government service on the closing date for receipt of the application will be given 10 years of age relaxation up to the age of 55 years. Disabled persons will be given a 10-year age relaxation. Widows, sons, or daughters of the deceased civil servant who died during service will be given a 5-year age relaxation under the Establishment Division's Recruitment Policy dated 24.06.2010.
The recruitment process will observe a 2% disabled quota.
Candidates who are already in service must apply "Through Proper Channel."
All recruitments will be made in accordance with the Establishment Division recruitment policy dated 22.10.2014, as amended from time to time.
Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
Only candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the Test/Interview.
Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
No TA/DA will be provided for the Test/Interview.
For further information, please contact:
Additional Director (Admin)
Phone: 042-99220450 & 99220470